Tuesday 15 March 2016

#Rant- The one thing you need to know about being a daddy's girl



I'm not perfect, my flaws make me who I am, I'm open to change, but obviously not as much as I imagined. I spent half of my life trying to run from the clutches of my overprotective dad, he chose my clothes, my hairstyles, even the days to play outside and who to play with, he made those decisions for me.



 I couldn't wait to answer adult and be free, make my big hair, wear big clothes, be a big girl, and drive a big car. Time comes, work starts, dad stops giving me pocket money frequently, he stops staying in my face, he lets me be, I choose my clothes and even when he complains he doesn't force me to remove them. Then I start to complain, daddy doesn't care, he doesn't want to know how I'm coping, he just leaves me to my own whims, he doesn't buy me stuff as much as he used to and I get to fix my car myself. Daddy doesn't love me anymore. LOL


S/O to all daddy's girls who grew up and it seemed too soon.


  
I love this drop waist dress, and I have worn it so many times, I'm sick of it, so I decided to wear my ripped jeans underneath, after all the jeans hardly fit anymore, so make e no waste. Have a great week
 
 





No comments: