Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas and a stylish monochrome






Hey Christmas, its time
Sweet chimings we cannot deny
Gingle bells all over the line 
To spice with merriment in all our hearts
And transmit to our faces, an everlasting smile

But if the year had in it more of sadness than gladness 
Choose to envision another year in earnest
Where there's no exact promise of all round happiness 
Rather keep basking in the spirit of seasons like this 
Giving us a promise of hope for better things come

             Poem by; eseohe omoruan for hi fashion online


There isn't much to say about my outfit,... I said it all in the previous post. This is my own recreation of the monochrome trend. Green happens to be my favorite color so it was a no brainer for me. Apart from the fact that the skirt almost never straightens out, it creases with time. I love the skirt. It could be corporate, it could be dressed down with sneakers or sandals. It could also be dinner casual. It's all in the interpretation. And combinations. I hope you loved the poem. Am I the only one looking foward to the new year? I am always crazy about New Years... Yes I do the new year new me crap! But hey who cares. Just be yourself and do you!









God loves y'all like crazy
Keep it classy

Photos by; Amina omokri @meanie_meena

No comments: