Friday 2 January 2015

New beginnings ; Do we really forget?


It's new year guys! Felicitations!!!!





So today's post, was something I thought up in line with new beginnings. Do we ever really forget. So In my sojourn through life I have realized that when tempers burn and anger rages we tend to bring up our passed misdeeds, even those from way far back and as I listen to accusation upon accusation, reproach upon reproach I ask myself, do we really forget! When we are hurt or wronged, and when we make peace, is it any use to bring up past hurts that are supposed to have been over and done with. I am guilty of this too sometimes but when I see my mistakes through other people and note how irritated about the fact that some people just don't let things go, I work harder and harder to let things go myself. I want to go into the new year with a new outlook. One that sees a present situation for what it is 'present' and not have to dredge up what other unfortunate shenanigans the person might have committed.
Is it really that easy though? To truly truly forget? I think not.. I have be honest it isn't. But I strive everyday to be perfect like my Heavenly Father and if I have to write it down somewhere to remind myself daily then so be it. I refuse to recount the hurtful indiscretions of my friends whom I have forgiven. If the problem persists then it's time to cut off.

As we enter the year 2015, I encourage us all to truly forgive and forget! To live, laugh and love and to not make the same mistakes over and over again. If someone keeps hurting you. Don't dig up old memories. Forgive and move on.











I wish you all so much love and peace that 2015 brings. Unfortunately it brings with it the dreadful elections but we shall overcome.
Look forward with optimism and hope. I see a bright future.. Do you?

My outfit is a comfy girl about town ensemble. Those sandals were stolen from my mom. I wanted something comfortable, and they are blocked heels so I can wear them for hours. My main peice is a kimono styled button down tunic from soul orange vintage.  And my classic high waist jeans. Noticed I have a lot of red in my wardrobe?  Lol...


Keep it classy!

No comments: