Monday 8 December 2014

Do you get judged by the arch of you brows?



This is a late post. Am so sorry... 
Back to business...
 Have you ever gone out all dressed up and people just zeroed you up as dumb? Lol. Your eyebrows carefully crafted and people call you unserious?  Back then in the university, I put a lot of effort into my appearance. In Madonna university it's a bit unnecessary, but I always loved to look good. Unfortunately people took one look at me and wrote me off. Wether I was brilliant or not didn't matter, all they saw was a plastic party girl. But fashion to me is an expression of my personality, plastic or not. I am a jolly happy girl and it shows in the way I dress. Not everyone is fashionable, but this post today is to encourage both our dressed up and dressed down ladies to be yourselves and prove them wrong in the end. Put your best into everything you do and don't let anyone tell you that you can't. 


My outfit today is a little dressed for the weather. Lagos is super hot so I like to wear things that allow my skin breathe depending on how long I'll be out.
The blouse belongs to my mom, and those who are familiar with me know I love oversized clothes, and when I feel they overwhelm me, I belt them. I have always loved blue and monochrome combined, and the heels are for a boost of carriage and confidence


Embrace and unleash your inner fashionista, and always dress for comfort




Have a fab week guys... And remember
Keep it classy



For emails, enquiries or suggestions, drop me a line at victoriaosuagwu2@gmail.com...
Would love to hear from you





No comments: