Thursday 18 December 2014

Friday fashion; fashion hacks for the regular girl

It's Friday!!! Lol.. Hi guys, how did the week go. Here are more fashion hacks for the everyday girl, they are brilliant!!! Ndi onyibo tho... Get creative, Here are 6 fashion hacks guaranteed to make you want to start experimenting right away! 


* Salvaging Old Shoes 

Now you don't have to throw your favorite shoes away. This is definitely my favorite because I keep hitting my legs everywhere.


* To Remove Bad Odors from Your Jeans 

Toss them in a plastic bag and leave them in the freezer overnight. No more odor causing bacteria! What a great fashion hack huh?  Who has tried this? My dad will kill me if he finds my jeans in his freezer, but it's tempting I dare say 


* Rolling up Sleeves 

Somehow, I can NEVER get this right! 

* Double Clothes Hangers 

Extra closet space! Now this is brilliant, plus it's exams season so there'll be plenty canned drinks for visitors in the fridge, now you know what to do with them.. *wink

* Shoe Hack 

This is so pretty...and easy.. Refashion your old shoes!!!!

Have a great weekend.... Easy on the partying
Keep it classy always


Post via; allwomenstalk.com

Victoria osuagwu for hifashion online







For emails, enquiries or suggestions, drop me a line at victoriaosuagwu2@gmail.com...
Would love to hear from you




No comments: