Sunday 14 December 2014

Girl about town


Hello y'all, good morning. Today's post is titled girl about town.  I wore this to a shoot I did for soul orange vintage.. Pictures soon.. 
But girl about town means more than it says.
I try to have a jolly go happy attitude when am out and about, no it's not because I might be rude to my future husband.. Lol, it's because sometimes, we don't know what people are going through in their daily lives and just a smile or a kind word could go a long way... Don't get me wrong, I have my terrible days when I don't even want to say hello to myself but still, I try to remind myself that it's never always about me, and also it's easier to smile than have everyone asking what's wrong especially when you don't want to share. So I challenge you this week to dress good, be good and play good.


Any one who shoots with me knows am always playing, frustrating as it is... Lol









About my outfit... I was going for a shoot and I needed to be comfortable... So I dumped my heels for Oxford shoes.. I got the men's version. My jean skirt which I got at a steal one sunny day at yaba market ... And my blouse was a gift from my dearest fried Ese. I never thought I'd rock this satchel, it was a gift from a priest friend of mine to encourage me to read...lol..  No none of my pieces are designer labels by they look good if I say so myself. That's the topic for next week.... Have a fab week... 


Compliments of the season
Remember..... Keep it classy always!!



For emails, enquiries or suggestions,or just talk,  drop me a line at victoriaosuagwu2@gmail.com...
Would love to hear from you

No comments: