Saturday 3 January 2015

Trend alert: high topped gladiator sandals


Yup, these are the rave right now. I didn't like it at first but the fashion aficionado community is turning me the other way. It's a bit too loud for my style. I know I know, turndown for what... But my people, i haven't seen the one that makes a statement I actually intend to send out. Thankfully, there are different types of these shoes to suit different personal styles. For the less daring, like yours truly of course, you could wear those of them cut a little lower. They are less daunting and more flexible. Here are a few pictures I picked out to show how different people have interpreted this trend. Then you decide if it's your thing, which is more your style, and how you'll like to rock yours







Soraya de carvalo @styleismything makes you want to buy these right away... 


Like I said, if you just like the concept of gladiators, you can go for something cut lower and more conservative like these.



Am digging the flats though, are you?


Make up your mind.. Would you rock or nah? I think they are on fleek though lol

All images via pintrest and web
Have a fab week.



1 comment:

Annie said...

I will totally rock it