Saturday 3 January 2015

Orange soul by soul orange vintage

P
Hi guys, so I told y'all I did a shoot for soul orange vintage lookbook debut . It was fantastic fun. Soul orange vintage is a clothing brand that sells strictly exclusive vintage clothes. They have been around for a while now and growing everyday. It's headed by chinedu obaino who I went to school with back in the day. She's a creative soul. Her sense of style is quirky eclectic and she's a fantastic person to work with. She styled all the looks, and pulled off a fantastic shoot. All the dresses are for sale at really affordable prices. I got a lot of her outfits and one word to describe them is "versatile". I like that I can do whatever I want with them and still look chic. My favorite look is the cropped blouse and the kimono styled blouses. Yup I know.... Me and kimono's. But hey I always love to have something that disguises my outfit and makes it look like something new! 

In this shoot you'd notice a lot of head wraps, turbans and berets, this gives a more retro appeal to the look. In fact, if you want to pull off a very cool vintage look, just add a head wrap or a turban styled scarf. And viola! 


To veiw the complete look book, go to their website at www.soulorangevintage.blogspot.com or reach them via social media

Contact Information
Instagram:@soulorangevintage
BBM :7e1cb05a
08142833460/09094802276
















I hope you love the shoot. Pick your faves! 
Have a blessed week. God be with y'all
Keep it classy... Xxxx








No comments: