Sunday 11 January 2015

Vintage pieces- Timeless fashion that lives through time






I am a retro girl, and I learned to rock vintage in my 300lvl in the university. I schooled close to onitsha so my dear as soon as I discovered the vintage stores and how affordable and beautiful some of their peices could be, I was sold! And that was when I discovered style!   I started to train myself to wear unusual pieces but to let my body and my carriage bring the appeal. It worked. Though now I am gainfully unemployed and seeking to find employment in a place that could make my dreams, I can't always wear vintage, there has to be a balance... You have to dress according to the occassion, and if vintage suits that, fantastic then but if not.... Don't try.This is why I shop at different places. Honestly I no longer go out of my way to buy things, vintage or otherwise, I just pick up peices I see randomly, vintage or otherwise.. But I'll tell you this, fashion is what you wear, style is how you wear it, if you see a dress that you think describes your sense of style, and it's vintage... Go for it! There are people who wish they could pull it off like you do.  And As we all know, nothing haunts us like the things we don't buy. 
Vintage chic? You decide








Sorry for the orangey hue, I took the pictures with my ipad. 
On my outfit,... My skirt is from soul orange vintage ... And the rest are nameless. The blouse is actually a dress I decided to rerock differently to church. I love this skirt... It made me twirl and twirl and I couldn't just get it to blow out! Lol

Complements of the season
Have a fab week ahead
Keep it classy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the skirt dear