Tuesday 27 January 2015

Basic days and refurbished Clothes


#uberfact I have had this skirt for four years. Lol, I used it for a seminar back when I was in 300 level, it wasn't really my size at the time but I managed to keep ur till now. I was having a super basic moment today as far as I am concerned. I wanted something simple, with no extra perks that we like to use to be identified as fashion bloggers, you know what I mean... Those one or two peices that are supposed to spark up your creative side. The whole point of this post is that because a dress is old doesn't mean it's outdated and thus should be thrown away. Au contraire!! Don't let your dresses die in your wardrobes.. Zinkata (zinkata.com) always inspires me to wear my old seemingly obsolete clothes with a            Touch of modern. That wrapper, that skirt, that Ankara gown, can be refashioned into something totally new and unique. I didn't exactly do much with mine today but will throw on some with time for inspiration purposes. Stay fab







On my outfit. I paired a crochet lace blouse with my sweet old pencil skirt and my very popular white shoes. My beret is soul orange vintage for that touch of soul. I would love to restyle this skirt in a different way sometime soon... I need inspiration though. Lol.
Keep it classy 




No comments: