Sunday 1 March 2015

Ugly shoes , ugly dress... Positive attitude




All my life, my dad wanted me to be a professional something... A banker, a doctor, an engineer. Lol but I as I got older, I strayed farther away from the academic line and more into fashion and entertainment... To his utmost dismay and my profound pleasure. Though I suspect he still has hopes I'll change my mind, he got me this dress and shoes as a Christmas gift. When I first saw them at first i was annoyed because it looked so officey and I felt it was not blogable and too ugly, especially the shoes. But then I realized I could make my dress anything I wanted it to be. So I decided to wear a white shirt inside, because I think the high neckline is just hideous... Who knows I might like it again (the neckline) someday, but not today.
I was ecstatic in this dress, I felt playful, I felt comfortable, I felt confident. Isn't that totally the point of fashion. It took me three months to put this on, but I don't regret it. Do you have that dress that you think is just utterly awful! Whip it out and give it a try, you might be surprised. Have a fab week ahead.






















Photo credits : @anniesmallz
Beret; @soulorangevintage

1 comment:

AJAGBE LOVE said...

cool outfit! keep it up!