Monday 23 March 2015

Principles; Rights or Wrongs



 


 

I always told myself I was a very principled young lady, with strict standards that I strictly adhere to. But then I see myself bending them, stretching them, pushing my limits, and with time I realize that I no longer know what they were anymore. And it's back to the drawing board. Sometimes when you don't have a name attached to some things, they become easier to acheive, is that correct? I hope so because I have decided to drop the principles and standards and call a spade a spade, rights or wrongs. I pray everyday for discernment and wisdom to make these decisions not based on my judgment but on the precepts if the teachings of the gospel. I try and try everyday to be better it it's not easy. It's difficult to hold on to the things you believe and know, in a world that most times defies the word of God. But I have taken a decision now, it's either right or wrong, no inbetweens. Does anyone share my dilema
 I am wearing my crochet blouse with my favorite green skirt, I stole this hat from my dad, and I wanted to wear heels but I thought naaaah, I'll do sneakers today. I hope you like



 



 




 


 



 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments: