Tuesday 3 March 2015

Down time yes?


Do celebrities never have a down Time? I mean, I am far far far from being a celebrity but something funny happened, I was out with mom last week, and she had so much to do I was left alone in the car. Anyone who knows me knows I love chicken republic jollof rice, and I figured since I was in alausa, I could walk down there and get me some. The problem was, I figured, since I was just helping mom out Id have no make up on, oversized dresses and my downtime sandals. I mean I figured everyone has a right to look ugly once in a while, even a fashion blogger supposed to be stuck in the car all day. So I took my little walk, and I ran into old classmates. The thing is I used to be best dressed in my class back then, so you must understand my dilemma, and now fashion blogger... Ghen ghen!... What I had been avoiding. I put on my best smile and waved a happy wave, but as soon as the smiles disappeared I got the "what is she wearing " look, lol oh well, I figured I might as well carry on. But then again, I had to wonder, downtime? Yes? When we really don't want to dress up, are we allowed to just go all out and look shabby. I always say dress according to your mood , but that bad?... I Really can't answer that. 
But I'll tell myself....
Girl,... Even if you're going to stay in the car, with no makeup on, maximize your down time, at least look presentable. That way, my down time is still fun and simple.  And stay confident no matter what.

On my outfit today, It wasn't love at first sight when I bought these sneakers, I see them around, some chic, some not, and then I decided to add it to my list of wardrobe staples, when I realized how comfortable I feel in them. And they make you look pretty cool if I say so myself.
 I was headed to the clinic, I wanted to look really casual, so I wore my tank top paired with my ripped jeans and my trusty  black jacket... I wasn't feeling it at all, until I put on my really chunky muchy jewellery... Then I felt okay. Lol... I hope you like. Have a fab fab week.











 Sorry for the late post... Keep it classy


















No comments: