Wednesday 25 February 2015

Positive vibes



 



Hello guys, so I decided to restore my back up on my iPad, which is the device I blog with, but unfortunately I ended up losing most of my data, so I have been unable to blog. But am back now.... Hiiiiiii... Lol


 

Today's post is one I learned from zinkata, yes I know i talk a lot about her, but what can I say, she's an awesome person and way more experienced than I am. 
It's about positive vibes. One beautiful day last week, I was upset by a friend of mine in my school, and the next day I came back feeling reluctant to smile, and then I read her post that day that said, happiness is a state of mind, or something along that line. It meant happiness is a choice and you can change a situation by the way you look at a situation. It's something yu make up your mind to be. I was upset, but I didn't need the bad vibes to rub off on my friends or the people around me. So with great difficulty, I shifted my face, and I turned up my frown, went to my class, cracked a joke which had  everyone in stitches, and the day was saved. 



 

Happiness truly is a state of mind. And I choose to be happy everyday. You should too.

On my outfit today, I was feeling really playful this Saturday so I teamed up my tulle skirt with my red cropped blouse, and added my cut out booties for a touch of grunge. I love an edgy outfit any day. But one thing I also love when going out with friends is to wear something I can switch up, in case I want to go somewhere less playful, like the club where flats aren't allowed. Thus later in the evening I donned my trusty white sandals and had a gay time. 




 


 

I am having issues making my pictures larger, please bear with me. I will resolve this ASAP 
Have a fab weekend ahead...
Stay fab, keep it classy .

No comments: