Tuesday 4 August 2015

Two events; One outfit



I had a wedding to attend on saturday, and I was really antsy about how my outfit will look. I wanted something simple but stylish, and I needed to be able to wear them as separates for any other occasion. So I thought pencil skirt!
But choosing the blouse gave me a headache, I wanted a cropped blouse, but one that won't ride up so easily hence the short ruffled peplum. Also I love cape style necklines so this asymmetrical one was a no brainer (I thought it all up myself ;) )


I found out about the genevieve summer party two days to the wedding and I knew making seperates was the best decision ever! because it'll be more versatile and I just needed to carry a top along. Natural hair makes my life so easy! I took off my gele, fluffed my hair with water and it was curly again. Threw on my fun cropped blouse which blended beautifully with the theme of the event and the rest was history- Yes it was fun fun fun.
How would you rock two outfits to one event?










1 comment:

Ambimmac said...

Nne you rock!!!