Thursday 12 September 2013

Pop of colour!!!

As a happy girl, I love this trend a lot, the ability to just use a bright color that has nothing at all to to with your attire, no mixing and matching, just that pop of color, it's unexpected, it's fab and its totally awesome! Here are some style ideas you should try out, it could be your shoes, ur bag, your accessories, whatever just let it POP!! 








All things bright and beautiful, The Lord God made them all! Cheers to the freakin weekend!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv ur blog nd I think u r doin great.Now speakin of colours where can I get d orange matte lipsticks dat r now trendin nd wat brand would u suggest?Btw,I stay in Abuja.thanks doll.Ojay

Unknown said...

Check this post, I'd ssource it b4 nxt week, or email me so I can get bak to u

Anonymous said...

Nice...keep it up vicky

Anonymous said...

Could you give us tuitorials on how to line our brows perfectly???

Anonymous said...

My love ya doin a great job! I love dis post!!this iz claire"Endless Wardrobe"

Anonymous said...

More pop of color pics for guys pls

Genevieve said...

Dis is soo cool! Lovie, thumbs up. Mmweh!

Unknown said...

So I promised to get bak to u, well, askd a few make up friends n they said mac matte lipsticks are really good, wantd to recommend black up, cos I love ttheir foundation, but I hear their matte lipsticks ain so gud, there's a mac shop at ikeja city mall, dnt know about abuja, buh u cud ask, I think mac will hav the shade you need

Unknown said...

Thnx for the love guys

Anonymous said...

Just started reading ur blog a few hour ago nd I'm totally nd irreversibly in luv wit it. Kudos