Thursday 19 September 2013

Are rings Important



So I was listening to a program on the radio and they were debating about the relevance of rings, in a committed relationship, either engagement or marriage, and surprisingly, a lot if people thought rings were an unnecessary accessory. They felt it was useless to wear a ring as a sign of love or commitment, and that most men wore them to please their wives and vice versa, I beg to differ, but I'd like to hear your opinion

What do you think? Are rings important? 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to read this like 3 times. People really feel that way? I believe rings are very important n vital n necesary, need I go on?

Keelah said...

Of course it is. Please follow me back

margherita said...

Yea it is,only dt in our present world n generation its bin abused alot

Anonymous said...

Ring is very important .

Unknown said...

Rings r definitely extremely important. Even if we all agree dt d importance of rings hv bn abused, we also know dt d rings create some form of regard no matter how little.

esther john said...

Rings are very important

pweety me said...

As in....it's really vital A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ necessary