Thursday 12 September 2013

Are brands really important?





Hi guys, so I was surfing the web and enjoying the pictures of the passed New York fashion week, seeing chic hit the streets in their different designer brands ( which I prayed silently I'll be able to afford someday) but then it hit me, do brands really matter, I mean, does it have to be Giuseppe zanotti before its chic or is it just the feeling of confidence when you come out looking fab, I'll go for the latter and do not say it is because I cannot afford them, oh no, But I see fashion as an expression of oneself, but what do you think, do brands really matter?

9 comments:

Unbeatable said...

Brands do not matter! Poeple go for brands cos they think it will boost their self-esteem, bt to me, I give value to what I wear, not d other way round! What matters is how u adorn urself to look good, sweet, chic, smart, classy etc, not necessarily d brand, cos it is ur body that gives value to d brand.

kiki said...

Well said...

Anonymous said...

A common saying is 'oyinbo se asho ko se fitting'. Call it razz but it's true. You can't wear ill-fitting branded pieces and expect 2 come out fab jes coz tz branded. Fashion has gone beyond brand.

Anonymous said...

A common saying is 'oyinbo se asho ko se fitting'. Call it razz but it's true. You can't wear ill-fitting branded pieces and expect 2 come out fab jes coz tz branded. Fashion has gone beyond brand.

Unknown said...

Brands are sooo important to me!! I dont feel chik or classy without em....

Anonymous said...

Iji ego?

Unknown said...

Lol, they musnt be necessarily too expensive...

Anonymous said...

Brand names are awesome, u don't need to wear em to look awesome, u can look totally fab in ur own designs. So no it's not always about these brand names.

Unknown said...

My style is my brand n am fab. Like Tђã†̥..#winks#