Wednesday 7 September 2016

Do this to your favorite work dress to get a new look


My friend Osase of St. Charmynn made this dress and it hugs every curve of your body. I styled a shoot for him with it some time back here. I loved the prints and the style because it could be worn to a whole lot of places. I especially like wearing it to work, but, it gets boring when you wear a dress repeatedly the way it was made (at least to me) I decided that I could spice it up with a white shirt because I know for a fact that a white shirt is ALWAYS right.


When styling your office dresses, once in a while you could pair a white shirt in it and probably add a belt for proportions. I loved the outcome of this outfit and it started to feel like a whole new dress to me.

 
That's my friend Maria


No comments: