Saturday 27 August 2016

My friend's fun weding in Abuja- A mini reunion

Me, Bianca, Zara

I was in Abuja last weekend for a friend's wedding. Nkem and I used to dance in a group called 'The classic dolls.' We occupied our boring university days learning dance moves and trying to compete in dance competitions. Yes I was sort of a social person in school. No it didn't affect my grades because that was the only social activity we could engage in apart from praying the rosary or joining a religious society.

Her wedding was fun and colourful, and even though I couldn't stay to watch the games at the end of the reception, I had a lot of fun boding with my old friends from school and her other friends who served as briesmaids.
In my next post however, I'll tell you a story about my bridesmaid dress, which almost got ruined. Tailors can be disappointing, especially when you have a style in your head, some tailors never seem to follow instructions, but what happens when your clothes are ruined? Will be sharing some tips for dealing with disappointing tailors.

Nelo, Zara, Me, Tina



Mother of the bride

Getting dressed

Nkem all beautifully dressed to say I do

Zara, Me and Tina (TCD dancers too.)





Bianca my lovely bestie from my school days

Brides second outfit

Happy married life darling!!

No comments: